6.1 When you visit our website, we automatically collect general information about your computer and its location as well as the website you came from, if applicable. This information cannot be used to identify you as an individual. This information is only used in aggregate form to inform us where our visitors come from, what they look at and act on, and where the most time is spent.
6.1.1 Whenever we ask you for any personally identifiable infor-mation that can be used to identify you as an individual, we will ask for your consent and we will always provide an explanation as to why we collect the information, how we collect it, how we store it and how we plan on treating and using it.
6.1.2 We will only collect and store personally identifiable information for the purpose stated during the collecting process. When we finish processing your information for the stated purpose(s), we will erase and destroy it to ensure your privacy.
6.1.3 Some data are collected by using cookies based on our legitimate interest in and for the purpose of improvement of our website and your user experience, statistical purposes for our website, functional purposes for use of our website and to enable us to optimise the use of our website for marketing pur-poses.
6.1.4 For each type of cookie used to collect personal data for speci-fied purposes, Novo Nordisk will only process the personal data collected via cookies for the specific purposes for which you have provided your consent in the cookie banner.
6.1.5 All your personal data will be treated in confidence and will only be used in compliance with the purposes stated above.
6.1.6 Novo Nordisk may engage third party service provider and they will have access to and process your personal data and we may transfer personal data to other Novo Nordisk group entities.
6.1.7 According to the data protection rules you have the following rights. To exercise these rights, please contact Novo Nordisk on email@example.com.
- You can get an overview of what personal data we have about you;
- You can get a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format;
- You can get an update or correction to your personal data;
- You can have your personal data deleted or destroyed;
- You can have us stop or limit processing of your personal data;
- If you have given consent for us to process your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent;
- You can submit a complaint about how we process your personal data to a Data Protection Authority.
Under applicable law, there may be limits on these rights de-pending on the specific circumstances of the processing activity. Contact us as described in Section 1 with questions or requests relating to these rights.